Do you want to spend a traditional evening in the beautiful countryside just outside Rimini, between rows of vines and around the ‘bonfire’, like once upon a time? Contact us immediately for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
16 – 30 July
6 – 27 August
PROGRAMME FOR THE EVENING
- Transport to and from the holiday farm ‘Agriturismo Fiammetta’ by private bus.
- Welcome drink around the pool with a glass of slightly sparkling wine made using Trebbiano and Pignoletto grapes, with a bouquet of banana, acacia and hawthorn.
- A ticket for a glass of wine, to choose from a selection of white and red wines.
- Assorted appetizers and cold dishes (selection of local cold cuts with 4 types of piadina, green olives, pork scratchings, chips, selection of cheeses with jams).
- XXL selection of tender local grilled meat (sausages, ribs, kebabs, lamb chops) – as there’s as much as you want!
- Traditional local cake to end the evening.
- Music and entertainment, to sing your heart out and dance together.
But remember to book your place for the evening immediately, because places are really limited!